SHIPPING & RETURNS
GENERAL SHIPPING & DELIVERY INFORMATION
We ship purchases to arrive via parcel service (UPS or FedEx) within 5–7 business days from receipt of order. Please note your order is handled via our Amazon fulfillment center.
Items ordered together may not arrive together. We are not responsible for any delays caused by the parcel service.
Any questions regarding your shipment may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order number in the email.
If you live outside of the continental United States and are interested in our product, please e-mail email@example.com to discuss your potential purchase.
We want you to love your purchase. If for any reason you don't, you may return new and unused items within 5 business days of receipt for a merchandise exchange, with proof of purchase. Damages must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt. Please note shipping charges are non-refundable.
Items must be new, unused, and in original packaging with original tags to qualify for a refund or exchange. Please carefully pack your item to ensure it is not damaged in transit.
The below categories are final sale and cannot be cancelled or exchanged:
- Sale Items (clearly indicated on the product page)
- Items Marked “Non-Returnable” (clearly indicated on the product page)
- International Orders (orders outside of the continental United States)
EXTENDED HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
You may return orders placed between December 1 - 22 until January 15. These items must meet all return eligibility requirements (listed above).
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT
NOTE: We cannot receive or process returns without an RA number.
1. Email customer service at email@example.com to receive an RA number and return address information.
2. Clearly write your RA number on the outside of the package.
3. Carefully pack and securely seal the merchandise in the original shipping package if possible. An exchange will not be processed if the product is damaged in transit.